Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daddy Would You Like Some Sausage?

As per request from many of my friends I have decided to do a post on penis enhancement pills. I know that these pills are more pharmaceutical biochemistry than biotechnology, but it is such a popular topic I think it will be ok. I want to break down the pills ingredients and talk about their safety and effectiveness.

First up is L-Arginine. L-Arginine is one of the 20 common amino acids in humans. It can stimulate human growth hormone, cell division, and wound healing. It also has an important role in the immune system. Sounds nice right, even if does not make your penis bigger. But more then enough L-Arginine can be ingested through common foods such as oatmeal and dairy products.

Zinc Gluconate is often used as a zinc supplement. Zinc can help to reduce colds. As far as function down below  zinc is essential for prostate health. Many males actually do not get enough zinc in their diet, but zinc supplements are much cheaper and more effective than penis pills.

Crataegus is a plant that is used to strengthen the heart, possibly important for those who want to have sex and have a weak heart. But it is also used a sedative. I don't know about you but I would like to stay awake through sex, but thats just me.

Muira Puama is a plant clinically proven to remedy sexual ineptitude. It is also thought to induce anxiety and increase stress, which is not so good.

My suggestion is to pass on penis pills and take a daily supplemental vitamin. You will not only get better results for overall health, but also skip on all the dangerous ingredients added to penis pills both intentionally and unintentionally. If you want to know about some of the less common ingredients link here.


 

3 comments:

  1. A brave and funny post. Also pretty informative :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bold title. Being a male, I know what else things like zinc help with and I'm glad you didn't go into terrible detail on some of these thoughts. Also being a male, I know the main form of advertisement for these supplements-and it isn't on the front page of women's health-and there is never mention of the health risks or the main ingredients. It would be nice to have supplements with such engineered ingredients explain exactly what is happening in a small pamphlet or something with the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post. Most enhancement companies like to leave out the detail about what the ingredients really do. This sounds similar to many female pills that I plan on writing about on my blog: The science of health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete